Critique is on Monday, 20 February 2017. For critique, you should have:
- Prints of the three panels that make your progression.
- These can be on as many or as few sheets as you need, but the paper should be quality enough to show color accurately.
- Write your name and the title of your progression on the back in light pencil.
- A 12x18″ (or 13x19″) process sheet showing me as much of your ideas, notes, sketches as possible. This should tell the story how you got to the solution that you did.
- Be prepared to talk about your work and to share your thoughts about the work of others.
- We will start critique at 8:10AM so please plan to be here promptly at that time.
- Please take a look at the the project sheet to make sure that you have met all the requirements for the project (max colors, max typefaces, min type anatomy labels, etc.)
- The staff in the CMC can help you print your work if you need help. Paw Prints (nee Copy Corner) is also an option on campus for printing. Lina says you can print 3 13x19″ sheets at CMC for $4.50, which seems like a good deal.
Below is a gallery of previous solutions for this class. I have included wide and detailed views of each so you can see overall composition as well as the labeling system.